Getting the most out of your exhibition stand space is key to a good show.
Having plenty of floor space for visitors to actually come on to your stand helps you to engage with them better, rather than trying to talk on a busy exhibition aisle.
So why would you take up precious space on your exhibition stand to have a storage room?
Granted, some stand spaces may be too small to warrant a full storage room, so lockable storage under a reception desk could work instead.
However, if your stand has the capacity for a storage room, then there are plenty of good reasons to consider having one for your next exhibition stand. Here are just some good examples:
- A safe and secure place for any important belongings
- Keeps your exhibition stand looking neat and tidy
- Room for extra collateral, such as brochures or promotional giveaways
- Keep your phones or laptops fully charged while not being on show
- Somewhere to hang your coats and bags
- A great way to hide any electrical fuse box or cables